Sunday, November 1, 2009

the falling leaves...

Most of the leaves have fallen off the trees outside our apartment this past week. I was hoping to get out and enjoy a nice walk but have been sick with the flu for the past week and a half. Swine flu? Perhaps... this flu was pretty intense and all I could do was rest and stay in bed. Now I have meetings and emails to do regarding my internship and three papers that are demanding to be written. I am supposed to facilitate a group in class tomorrow and do an oral presentation for another class---and I am nowhere near prepared because I am just starting to feel better. So I am stressed and overwhelmed and don't know where to where to start. I keep on thinking about May and pray that I can get everything I need to done by then and have a better handle on the future. Hopefully a few things can sort themselves out this week and I can rest a bit easier. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment